Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Holiday Calling Card

We introduced the Group Talk card almost 6 months ago, but I thought I'd remind you about it since the end of the year is always so full of holidays. If you have family that you won't be seeing face-to-face during the holiday season, consider a Group Talk card.

Group Talk allows you to connect up to 50 people from across the country and around the world in one call. Many members of my family will be traveling on New Year's Eve this year, and I plan to use a Group Talk card to ring in the new year with them once it hits midnight in my time zone! Group Talk is really simple to use and works with any phone. To join your call, your friends and family can call a local access number and enter your call code. An even easier way to connect is to have the calling system dial out to your group - all you friends and family have to do is to answer the phone!

Rates are low, and the quality is much better than online group calls. Besides, I know I could never get some members of my family to join an online call - I'd lose them at the idea of plugging in a headset!

For more information on the Group Talk multiuser card, visit
http://www.callingcards.com/shopping/card_profile_grouptalk.asp

No comments: